Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Latest News & Gigs and basically whats up!



Okay so what’s the latest? Well Myself & Jeremy had a great weekend at Splashy being inspired and drawn in by all the music and mud - yup it was pretty wet.
Colin decided he wasn’t quite up for it this year, so he stayed at home working on the settings on his new Electric drum kit. Oh yes that’s news a couple weeks ago he took the plunge and a large financial loan and went out and bought himself an electric drum kit! We’ve only had a few practices with it, but it’s cool and it brings a whole new dynamic to the band so much so that we’ve been coming up with new tunes every practice, and now suddenly I need to write a load of lyrics, something that I never have to much trouble normally, but recently I’ve faced a bit of a block. I’ll get over it though, you’ve just gotta let the words come.
We’ve also finally made the step of getting the next one of us into the studio, Colin’s booked with Barry for Tuesday night, if I can I’ll go in and lend him my ear and support.
As Far as gigs go, we have a few lined up in the near future, I just gotta remember all the dates. We’ll be playing in two areas of Natal we’ve not ventured into yet, Newcastle and Margate and we’ll be picking up in extra gigs we can get when we head down to Margate.
Before all of this though we’ll be playing at the Pietermaritsburg Musicians Club on the 24th of April, doing a bit of a support act, so if you’re in the area come check us out.
Peace all
Liam

No comments: