Monday, March 12, 2007

Listen to the Rough cut

The Start of recording on Saturday went well, I managed to Get down 7 rough cuts of our songs - but it is definitely looking good so far.
Barry was really helpful as I just ran through as many songs as I could on the day and now at least we have a platform to do our proper recordings on.
That evening a myself and Jeremy went with our family and friends to the music evening they have at the Forgotten Falls, we were asked if we would do a couple songs after the last band had played, so naturally we obliged and really enjoyed it.
I’ve added a link to the blog that leads to our Myspace, where I’ve uploaded a rough cut of one of the songs I recorded this weekend - this will just give you a basic Idea of what the final recording will sound like, as we will go in and complete the polished version with the rest of the band backing us. Click on the Link named "Zephyr Songs" at a later stage I will add our finished recordings there as well.

No comments: