Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Birth of an Album?



So it seems some forward progress has been made on our avowed recording, let me say this in our defence though - unfortunately we’re all busy at work or studying, Jeremy’s In his third year studying Industrial phsycology, Colin’'s running his business - and I’m being kept busy at work as well.We decided the best way to go about it was for me to go in and record the songs we’re wanting to do, each of us carrying a copy around with us, which gives us the chance to get the recorded song into our heads. Then we’ll all go in and put the proper recording down together - so that’s what I’'m doing this weekend. Heading Into Barry Meintjies (hope I spelt that right Barry) recording studio in ‘Maritzburg. I’m looking forward to it and it’ll be nice to finally put some of our songs downSo watch out for it, Zephyr’'92s going to have some recorded music available soon.

No comments: