Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Change of line up


Hey all,
unfortunately we're not going to be playing with Zen Arcade anymore which is a pity, I was looking forward to a double "Z" billing. We still will however be playing, with another local band, Helpbreakmary, the evenings proceedings should be kicking off at around 8.30 pm, so get there if you can, it'll be a great one and we're definitely looking forward to it, so we hope to see you there. If you can make it come over and say Hi.
I do finally have my guitar back which makes me really happy, Pete did a great job, and she's sounding better than ever. Jeremy's hoping to have his new bass amp by then aswell, so be ready to rock.Alright Later all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Liam
It's ciao not chow!
Unless of course you are off to get a massive wors roll cause you got the munchies really bad!
Later
Vuzi

liam said...

Thanks for the Language lesson there Vuzi, Mind you a massive wors roll woiuld go down really well, maybe I do have the munchies. See you round guy.
Ciao (check I spelt it right this time)