Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Little Steps

Above are a couple of options my friend "noodle" came up with, simple but cool!
Above is another option I've tried with warmer colours, different logo.
Jeremy and I added the vocal tracks to the two tracks that will be going on our demo, it's strange recording is a completely different process to playing live. We play well live because we feel the song through each other, have got so used to playing in practice with that person when they're going to change the beat or chord or whatever.
But try and keep time with a prerecorded version of that same person and it's a whole different story.
And so it was that on thursday evening we decided to record ourselves all playing live and get the best takes we could out of that for the demo, there were quite a few takes I can tell you, and quite a few blunders and laughter, but we got them done in the end.
Then on Sunday Jeremy and I went back and put the vocal tracks over, Barry was having issues with his Computer he wanted it to work and it was doing anything but, eventually we got our chance and got the vocals down chop chop, if only playing were as easy as the singing part.
Anyway the picture is an Idea I came up with for the cover, though I haven't settled on it yet, I've asked a couple of My friends (whjo happen to be designers) to give it a crack if they'd like to, so I'll see what they come up with.
Peace all

Liam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a designer (xcept mayb of chaos & craziness:) but i think its cool! Of cors...i'm also biased coz i hav a soft-spot 4boots. Or should that b a tuff spot...?

liam said...

Ha, ha, thanks Caroline!