Friday, February 01, 2008

Splashy Fen

It’s that time of year again, and I can’t wait. The organizers are holding a competition this year for musicians to write a song for Splashy, which I heard about while I was on that cold wet island – so bumbled around on my brothers guitar a bit and ended up finishing the song a week or so ago. Which we have recorded and will be sending in soon, and this is the cover I designed for it which I think is pretty cool. Whether our song gets chosen or not, we’ll see, but either way we’ll more than likely be playing anyway – and I’m definitely going. So who’s up for another splashy experience? Hope we’ll see you all there, follow the link to our myspace to have a listen to the song

http://www.myspace.com/zephyrsongs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring on Splashy! Here's hoping for the song to make it! He'll be crazy not to chose it...
Luv ya! :-D
Caro:-)

liam said...

Thanks Caro :-)